- Machine wthout extruder.
- The in feed of the machine is composed of a conveyor belt
lengthened by two equalizer sets and a rotative powdering device,
located before the equalizers, is used tu prevent the rope from
sticking to the belt.
- Cutting system with preflattening. These system assures the
perfect sealing of the rope sides, avoiding leakage of the filling.
- The process part consists of a product in feed belt on top of
which there is a pneumatic pusher to transfer each product portion into
an intermediate pneumatically operated storing flap. An automatic
synchronization allows the introduction of the rope into the forming
- Equipped with one set of foaming rollers which can be of different
shapes of both solid and products filled with powder, granulates and
- Automation and integral control. Movements operated by
servomotors, all the different adjustments are carried through a touch
- Other functions accesable through a touch screen display are:
- Acces to speed and timing.
- Synchronizing adjustments of the main movements.
- Storing in memory of different formats.
VIBRATING COOLING TABLE
- The rolled products coming from the ball forming machine are
constantly kept in motion in the cooling table and cooled down.
- Inside the cooling table a perforated plate is mounted on rotating
elements keeping the products in a rotatory motion. The rotation speed
of the steel plate can be varied in the range of 1:6 by jeans of a
- Underneath the perforated plate two fans are installed and are
constantly blowing air through this plate an thus air cooling down the
products. A full size air refrigerating unit can be mounted on top of
the cooling table it is supplied by the customer.